Fimo Neon Effect colours are enough to make the heart of every Fimo lover beat faster. The bright neon colours are the latest addition to the Fimo Effects range of clays. Fimo Neon Effect clays are suitable for jewellery, accessories and home decor items. It is the clay of choice for many makers, hobbyists and artists alike for the huge choice of colours and effects like glitter, mica, neon, glow etc.
- Smooth & soft modelling clay means it is easy to condition and make ready to work with.
- Oven hardened, Bakes in a home oven or toaster oven.
- Mixes with Fimo Soft, Fimo Professional and Fimo Classic without the need to change temperature for baking (110°C for 30 minutes).
- 7 line markings on the 57g Fimo Effect bar offers the ability to divide it into 8 portions for measuring when mixing and blending colours.
- The neon range comes in 6 bright and vibrant colours, with
easy to open packaging, and
- Each package contains 57g
Bake at the manufacturers recommended temperature which is 110C for 30 minutes for each 6mm of thickness. Unglazed articles can be added to, and re-baked as many times as required. Protect polymer clay from dust and store at room temperature away from sunlight and heat. We recommend storing it in aluminum foil, PE bags or in the original package in a cool and dry place. Avoid contact with polystyrene or PVC.
We do our best to display colours accurately. However, images do vary dependent on screen displays. if clarification before purchase is needed please do contact us.