Fimo leather‑effect Polymer Clay is an oven-hardening polymer clay that can be shaped and worked in the same way as its “cousin” polymer clay ranges (Fimo Soft, Fimo Effect, Fimo Professional and Fimo Doll Art Clay). After hardening, it looks and feels very similar to leather. The leather effect is evident even when working with it prior to baking. Other oven-hardening types of Fimo bake at 110°C. However, Fimo Leather Effect is hardened for 30 minutes at 130° C / 266° F. After hardening, thinly-rolled sheets are highly flexible, and can be bent, cut with scissors, punched or sewn, for example. This modelling clay is ideal for making unique jewellery pieces such as earrings, necklaces or bracelets. It also makes wonderful leather effect decorations for your home. Try sewing your pieces to make decorative coin purses, Sunglasses cases, Pen holders and so much more.
Let your imagination run wild!
- Leather Effect is a new, innovative effect in the polymer clay world.
- Effective addition to the Fimo Soft and Fimo Professional ranges.
- It’s a Soft and smooth clay with a pleasant unique feel.
- Practical division lines into 8 portions for easy blending and measuring.
- Compatible and interminable with Fimo effect and Fimo Professional.
- Available in 12 attractive colours.
- Standard block size is 57 g (2 oz).
- The wrapper is easy to open and reusable for storing the clay.
- After hardening the surface and the general feel is similar to leather.
- Thin pieces are bendable, braidable and sewable.
- Leather Effect is infinitely versatile: Suitable for making jewellery, accessories and home decor items.
Tips: When conditioning, the inclusions will flatten into the clay. Slightly stretch the clay to raise them up again. When mixed with other clays, bake at 130° C / 266° F but tent to provide protection for the clays that usually bake at a lower temperature.