Fimo Effect Polymer Clay is made in Germany by Staedtler and the range comes in a massive 42 colours. The clay in the “Effect” collection has added inclusions resulting in 9 different effects.
- Translucent colours for a semi-transparent look.
- Mica particles in our metallic colours create wonderful metallic effects.
- Gemstone colours create a transparent and lustrous pearl look.
- Fluorescent colours glow in the dark.
- Glitter colours add a touch of glamour.
- Items modelled from our stone colours almost look like real stone.
- Pastel colours are perfect for spring projects.
- Items modelled from our pearl colours shine almost like real pearl
Each 57g Fimo block is divided by lines into 8 portions for easy measuring. Why do we measure? To recreate a colour or effect that we mixed. How do we measure? Cut a portion (a 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 o 1 quantity) and mix it with another portion. However, be very sure to make a record of your recipe composition! Even better – make a colour chip and write the recipe on that! It’s great way to build a colour selection method.
The Fimo Effect range is compatible with Fimo Soft and also with Fimo Professional. Blending Effects with it’s “cousin” clays results in unique effects & colours. Do try it! Experimenting is fun!
Comes in standard block sizes of 57 g (2 oz) and packaged in easy to open and reuse packs.
In addition to an easy clay to uses, Fimo Effect is an Infinitely versatile medium suitable for use by all skill levels.