Cernit Polymer Clay is a high quality professional, oven hardening clay. Produced in Belgium, Cernit is suitable for children right through to professional artists. Takes little to condition, is odourless and cures to a very strong, flexible finish that sands and buffs beautifully. Produced by The Clay & Paint Factory in Belgium, a company that upholds vegan and environmentally friendly manufacturing methods.
The Cernit range:
- Cernit Pearl: Slightly translucent and heavily loaded with pearlescent mica for a pearly shimmer. 56g blocks
- Cernit Metallic: Beautiful shiny metallic colours heavily laded with mica in 56g blocks.
- Cernit Number One: Large range of opaque colours, sands and polishes to a beautiful shine. 56, 250 or 500g blocks.
- Cernit Translucent: Transparent colours including a glow in the dark polymer clay. Has a reputation as one of the most translucent polymer clays on the market.56g, 250g or 500g blocks
- Cernit Neon: The most neon of all polymer clays, 56g blocks.
- Cernit Nature: A stone effect clay in beautiful earth colours. 56g blocks
- Cernit Opaline: A light transparency gives creations a porcelain / ceramic-like finish. 56g, 250g or 500g blocks.
- Cernit Doll: Has a skin-like effect (slightly transparent) in several colours and one translucent flesh colour with a porcelain finish . 500g blocks.
- Cernit Soft Mix: is a clay softener that does not change the colour of the clay. Mix up to a third of softener to 2/3rd of Cernit Polymer Clay to increase the plasticity and make the clay easier to work with.